Zoom Stereo Microscopes
Looking for Zoom Stereo Microscope Suppliers & Zoom Stereo Microscope Manufacturer India ? Find top-quality products from reliable sources of Stereo Zoom Microscope. Zoom Stereo Microscopes are used for viewing opaque objects in Electronics Industries, Gems and Dioamond stones, Metal Industries, Inspection & Teaching field, Biological & Medical Field etc. Microscope manufacturers offer a range of high-quality stereoscopic binocular microscopes for various applications. Our microscopes are designed and manufactured using the latest technology to provide clear and detailed images of your samples. As a top Zoom Stereo Microscope Suppliers & Zoom Stereo Microscope Manufacturer India, we take great pride in providing our customers with the best products and services. We offer many options to meet your needs, including different magnifications, resolutions, and sizes. If you are looking for a zoom Stereo microscope manufacturer, look no further than us. We offer competitive prices, excellent customer service, and quality products that meet and exceed your expectations. Whether you are a researcher, student, or hobbyist, our stereo-zoom microscopes are essential for your work. Being a Stereo zoom microscope Supplier, our product range includes the: Zsm-115 Zoom Stereo Microscope Bino Zsm-111 Bino Zoom Stereo Microscope Zsm -115 Led Zoom Stereo Microscope Zsm-117 Led Zoom Stereo Microscope We understand that choosing the right microscope can be daunting, so we offer a wide range of options to meet your specific needs. Our Stereo zoom microscope comes in various sizes, magnifications, and resolutions, so you can choose the perfect one that fits your application. All our Stereo zoom microscopes are easy to use and feature high-quality optics that produce sharp and clear images. They also come with various features, such as adjustable focus, interpupillary distance, and diopter adjustment, ensuring you get the best viewing experience. We are a stereo zoom microscopes exporter, and our exceptional products are readily available to clients in different parts of the world, including India, Iraq, Iran, Malawi, Nigeria, Ghana, Bhutan, Tanzania, Bangladesh, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Angola, Botswana, Ethopia, Cameroon, Colombia, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe, US, Europe, UK, Germany, Egypt, Japan, Russia, China, Argentina, Canada, Qatar, Indonesia, Italy, Uzbekistan, Almaty, Rwanda, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Dubai, Sierra Leone, Israel, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, South Korea, Luxembourg, Afghanistan, Georgia, Mexico, Kuwait, Norway, Ireland, Brazil, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Syria, Palestine, Cyprus, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Djibouti, Sudan, Mauritania, Jordan, Yemen, Western Sahara, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Guinea-Bissau, Australia ,Gabon, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Benin, Madagascar, Mali, Senegal, Seychelles, Mauritius, Niger, New Zealand, Singapore, Finland, Belgium, and many more. At Microscopes Manufacturer, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, competitive prices, and quality products that meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every Zoom Stereo microscope India purchase. If you're looking for reliable and high-quality zoom stereo microscopes, look no further than Microscopes Manufacturer. Shop our products today and find the perfect microscope for your needs.
Viewing Head : Trinocular/Binocular Head tube inclined at 45° for comfortable viewing and rotatable through 360°. IPD 55mm. to 75 mm. Eye Piece : Eye Piece High Eyepoint WF 10X/20 mm with diopter adjustment of both Eyepieces & rubber eyecups. Zoom Ratio : 0.7 : 4.5. Total Magnification : 7x to 45x Working distance : 90 mm regardless of magnification. Base Size : 230mm x 280mm Focusing Range : Rack and Pinion focusing system. Image remains clear, sharp and Accurate throughout the whole zoom range. Illumination : LED or 6 Volt 20 Watt & 12 Volt 20 Watt. Halogen Power Supply : Switching power supply 220v 50Hz Packed in : Thermocole box
• Binocular / Trinocular Viewing Head IPD 55-75mm • Zoom 1x-4x • Eyepiece Anti Fungal SWF 10x • WORKING DISTANCE --- 82mm regardless of magnification. • TRANSMITTED LIGHT --- 12V10W T-H Lamp / 220V • INCIDENT LIGHT --- 12V10W T-H Lamp with Reflector / 220V • Packed In Thermocole Box
ZOOM STEREO MICROSCOPE
SPECIFICATIONS OF MODEL: ZSM-115: TRINOCULAR
Viewing Head : Trinocular/Binocular Head tube inclined at 45° for comfortable viewing
and rotatable through 360°. IPD 55mm. to 75 mm.
Eye Piece : Eye Piece WF 10X/20 mm with diopter adjustment of both
Eyepieces & rubber eyecups.
Zoom Ratio : 1:6.4
Total Magnification : 7x to 45x
Working distance : 80 mm regardless of magnification.
Focusing Range : Rack and Pinion focusing system. Image remains clear, sharp and
Accurate throughout the whole zoom range.
Illumination : LED
Power Supply : Switching power supply 220v 50Hz
Packed in : Thermocole box
Note: Pictures, Specifications & Designs are subject to change without prior notice.
ZSM-117 LED ZOOM STEREO MICROSCOPE (TRINOCULAR)
Excellent optical system can present operators high quality images. Kinds of functional accessories can fulfill different needs which require high precision, such as research, medical, QC and etc. It is an ideal instrument for education & industry purpose.
Standard Zoom Magnification, 8X-50X. With Additional Eyepiece & Objectives, magnification can range from 4X-200X
0.8X-5X with Zoom Ratio 1:6.3
45°inclined, 360°rotatable. Interpupillary range from 52mm-75mm.
Binocular or Trinocular Head. Distribution is 3:7 for Trinocular.
Standard Working Distance is 115mm.
Coarse Focusing Knob with Tension Adjustable. Adjusting Range, 100mm.
Φ100mm Black/White Glass. Φ100mm Frosted Glass
Transmitted LED illumination
Reflected LED illumination
Input Voltage: Ac100-240V, 50/50hz
- Student And Medical Compound Microscopes (4)
- Dissecting Microscope (2)
- Inclined Monocular Microscopes (3)
- Inclined Binoculars Microscopes (2)
- Coaxial Research Microscopes (11)
- Inverted Biological Microscopes (3)
- Multi Viewing Penta Head Microscope (2)
- Digital Microscope With Inbuilt Camera (1)
- LCD Projection Screens For Microscopes (3)
- Phase Contrast Attachment For Microscopes (2)
- Micro Optics And Accessories (1)
- Digital Camera And Accessories (3)
- Image Analysis Software (1)
- Metallurgical Microscopes (4)
- Projection Microscopes (3)
- Inverted Metallurgical Microscopes (2)
- Inverted Metallurgical Microscopes With DIC (1)
- Industry Inspection Microscope (1)
- Zoom Stereo Microscopes (4)
- Digital Zoom Stereo Microscopes (1)
- High End Zoom Stereo Microscopes (2)
- Professional Gem Microscopes (2)
- Accessories For Zoom Microscopes (3)
- Surgical Operating Microscope (2)
- Slit Lamp Microscope (1)
- Multi Head Microscopes (6)
- Digital Inbuilt Camera (1)
- Coslab Image Analysis Software (0)
- Polarizing Petrological Microscope (2)
- Comparison Microscopes (2)
- Travelling Vernier Microscopes (3)
- Projection Screen (4)
- Fluorescent Microscopes (4)
- Stereoscopic Binocular Microscopes (1)
- Projection Equipment (1)
- Overhead Projectors (1)
- Inverted Tissue Culture Microscope With Phase Contrast (2)
- HD CAMERA (3)
- Deca Head Microscope (1)
- INFINITE OPTICAL SYSTEM MICROSCOPE (1)
- SPECTROMETER (3)
- Smart Intelligent Microscope (1)